How to Hide Your Dark Scars Using Make Up
We everyone wants our face should looks so beautiful, healthy and glowing so that people see us and appreciate for it. who does not want praise or appreciation? But generally, it does not happen in reality. Many times, we are not able to hide our skin spots using make up also as we choose a wrong foundation, not as per our skin type. Foundation color should match with your skin color otherwise you will get a problem with it. Mostly, women buy foundation as per their neck color which is completely wrong. To hide your scars of your face, use concealer first. It should not be so mild like our under eye cream otherwise it will not last long. then apply it on your face by using brush or finger tips. Do not use so light or so dark colored concealer. you can select it as per your dark circles color. cream is best than liquid based concealer. make sure you are using it before face powder but before the foundation.
Types of Concealer you need as per your skin type:
The types of Concealer we should choose as per our skin color as there are various types of shades available in the market. But if we choose wrong shades, it will destroy our whole make up and will not give you satisfy look what you were looking for.
- If you having dry skin, do not use concealer at all as it will make your skin more dry and hard. It could also create dry patches of skin, which you will hate it.
- Creamy concealers will add your skin more oily shine and damage pores, especially if your skin is full of oily. So if you have oily skin, do not think about it even.
- Some concealers work best for covering dark circles under the eyes, some are better for concealing blemishes and others specialize in evening out skin tone.
Also I would like to tell you about some different types of color and how we can use it accordingly :
- Colour-correcting concealers — A colour-correcting concealer is used for your skintone whatever kind of skin type you might be having. Use your hands shade also for choosing a right or perfect shades for concealer as per your skin types. It will be very nice for any skin types too which the person would enjoy it to hide her scars while make up.
- Liquid concealers — These concealers are very famous because they suit most skin types. They also have capacity to hide spots/scars of your face perfectly a you do not need to worry about your skin spots. depending on what kind of skin color you have you are going for and what you try to cover with the help of concealer, you can even select various levels like satin, dewy and matte. This type of concealer works well to cover acne, as liquid concealer is not giving you any chance for bad looks.
- Stick concealers — Stick concealers are nothing but the creamy finishing. It is best for dry and sensitive skin and try to hide full coverage concealer brush to cover blemishes. Stick concealers work best for matching dark circles color, just make sure you go for one that goes on perfectly.
- Cream concealers — Cream concealers is the packets of thick creams which gives you the ultimate solution for covering blemishes. If you don’t use it properly or apply on face it will look so heavy and will not make you happy look. I would strongly recommend you using brush and after that apply face powder too for more amazing look.