Remedies and treatment to remove dark circle under your eyes :
Category : Beauty Tips
The skin gets turn black under the dark circles eyes. These are also called dark spots. As soon as you wake up in the morning, you like to see your face in the mirror. In such a situation, you may have seen dark circles under the eyes and you have to take special steps to treat them. You can take any home remedies or medical treatment to treat dark circles.
There are some home remedies which is very useful and beneficial for treatment of under eye circle :
- Tomatoes are rich in multiples vitamins and are beneficial for skin. It helps to protect skin from damage. Tomatoes have properties of bleaching and they clean the color of the skin. Take one spoon tomato juice and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Mix them well and use this mixture on the affected part of your skin. Leave it for 10 minutes and after that wash it with cold water.
- Lemon is rich in vitamin C and helps in the removal of dark circles due to its properties of skin whitening. Remove the fresh juice of lemon and immerse the cotton. Keep it on your eyes and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash it with water. Follow this procedure for a few weeks daily. Alternatively, use one teaspoon lemon juice and two spoon tomato juice. Mix a pinch of gram flour and turmeric powder in both of these mixture. Mix all these well and prepare a thick paste. Place this thick paste around the eyes. Leave it for about 10-15 minutes. Wash it with water and use this process 2-3 times a week.
- Potato enzyme is rich in vitamin C and starch. It nourishes the skin near the eyes and treats black circles. The potato has properties of bleaching naturally which soften the black circles. Take a raw potato and take out its peel. make juice from it. Take two cotton pieces and dip them in this juice. Now remove the cotton and put them on black circles. Cover the affected skin with this cotton. Leave the pieces of cotton for about 10 minutes and after that wash with cold water.
- Coconut oil is an effective recipe for lightening dark circles. Massage coconut oil to reduce dark circles. Coconut softens the skin and removes wrinkles and fine lines from under the eyes. This is due to its moisturizing effect. Add extra virgin coconut oil under your eyes. Leave it for a few hours. Wash it well with water and wash it well. Follow this procedure to do 2-3 times a day for a few months until better results.
- Cucumbers are rich in antioxidants. It helps in the treatment of dark circles under the eyes. Cucumber has the properties of skin whitening, which is the treatment of black circles. Take a fresh cucumber and cut it into thick pieces. Keep these pieces in the fridge for about 30 minutes. When the pieces of cucumber become cold, take out two pieces from the fridge. Keep them on your eyes and make sure to cover your eyes. Leave it for 10 minutes and after that wash with cold water. Use it twice a day for one after one good results in the week.