Top best fresh fruit juices to reduce prickly heat or rash in summer :
Category : Beauty Tips
Happiness is a common problem especially in hot and humid environments. Although wearing light weight cotton cloths, you get more sweat, but it is also important to make changes in your regular eating habits. Your diet has a direct effect on your body temperature and by consuming liquids in your excess quantity, your body will stay cold inside. With this going up to 40 above the temperature, you will also be able to survive from the blows.
Fresh juices of fruits are considered as the most effective beverage during the summer because they contain a substantial amount of water, vitamins and minerals, which keeps your digestion and overall health, reduces body temperature and gives you energy. You must include one or all of the fruit juices below in your routine to reduce heat in summer.
By consuming more than one glass of these juices of fruits, you can enjoy the summer without any tension.
- Watermelon juice : When it comes to keeping the body cool in summer, the name of the watermelon comes first in your brain. The lush and sweet melon gives you plenty of sugar, fibers, vitamins and minerals with plenty of water. It keeps your stomach full, cools the body and offers a variety of health benefits too. Watermelon juice is delicious and you can add lemon and black salt to it and make it even spicy.
- Grape Juice : Grind the grapes into a mixer grinder and add salt and other spices to it. This summer will provide you plenty of pleasure while having these delicious juices.There are plenty of vitamins present in grapes. They provide plenty of vitamins, minerals and sugar to your body. Vitamin C, present in grapes, keeps the body cool from inside. You can prepare grapes by green or black grapes according to your choice. This juice proves to be very helpful in keeping your body cool from inside.
- Pineapple juice : Pineapple is a very effective source of vitamins and minerals. The elements present in this fruit are helpful in reducing the temperature of the body. Pineapple also provides digestive fibers to the body and ensures that your digestive system receives comfort. It is a lot of hard work to take out the pineapple peel and split it, but once the juice is ready, you will feel proud of your hard work. You can also add black salt to make this juice even more delicious.
- Pomegranate Juice : Whenever it is a matter of settling a diet for a sick person, it is advisable to consume pomegranate juice. Pomegranate is rich in nutrients with subtle elements. The abundant amount of iron present in this fruit results in making it body-energy drinks. Pomegranate juice also ensures that the body temperature remains accurate. You can grind pomegranate seeds in mixer grinder and easily prepare pomegranate juice, but do not filter the remaining seeds, because the nutrients of this fruit are only in these seeds.
- Raw Mango Juice : Raw mango juice also gives you a sense of coolness in the summer. Raw mangoes have antibiotic properties and drinking green mango juice does not bother you in the summer. You can prepare juice by boiling these mangoes a bit and removing their peels and seeds. To make this juice flavor, mix salt, sugar, mint leaves and cumin powder in it.
- Sweet Lime Juice : Due to being a member of the family of lemon, this vitamin is rich in C, which protects against body and skin heat. Preparation of seasoning juice is very easy and you can mix it with other substances of your choice to enjoy it. The member of the Lemon family is the fruit which is quite juicy and tasty. Sweet Lime has many nutrients that keep the body cool and help the digestive system to move smoothly. Seasonal juice is beneficial for kidney health, and it also helps in weight loss.
- Apricot Juice :Apricot juice is not only beneficial for your digestion, heart and mind, but it is rich in nutrients that are related to the health of your skin and hair. Drinking the juice of apricots during the summer, there is an increase in the immunity of your skin and the body is able to get coolness inside, which reduces the humor itself. Not only does the juice of apricot make it so popular, but it also includes the health properties of this fruit which make it the preferred fruit of any person conscious of its health.